Table of Contents
A convention center is an ideal place to hold a summer meeting. Typically during the summer months the larger groups that normally fill convention centers are not meeting. Many of those groups are getting ready for their big fall meeting. So quite often there are deals for groups hosting a meeting and convention in the summer months.
You Might Also Be Interested in These Articles about Convention Centers:
- Event Planning and the Convention Center
- Does Size Matter for a Convention Center?
- The Magic of a Great Convention Center and a Great City!
- Besides Conventions What Else is a Convention Center Used For?
- The Convention Center and Unique Spaces
If you’re looking for an ideal destination to host a summer event, New England fits the bill. The northeastern corner of the United States, referred to as New England, is the only regional division of the US that’s not described by its geography. Often described as the birthplace of America, New England is known for its patriotism (after all, this is where the Boston tea party happened). It’s also where, in 1776, the US declared its independence from Great Britain.
Rich in beauty and culture, New England is an ideal setting to host a meeting. Made up of six states (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut), New England has an array of small towns as well as a couple of larger urban centers. There”s certainly no shortage of activities for event planners to choose from.
No Matter the Size of Your Group, There Is a Convention Center That Will Meet Your Needs
Here are a few convention centers (with links) worth checking out in New England:
- Cross Insurance Center (Maine)
- The Boston Convention Center (Massachusetts)
- The Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford (Connecticut)
- Rhode Island Convention Center (Rhode Island)
- Barre Civic Center (Vermont)